Tuesday, September 18, 2007

V&A museum



36th day 17SEptempber2oo7 Monday
1. Enrollment
In the morning I went to my college and did the process of the enrollment. Some other students were rejected even because of lacking just one paper for showing their admission.
While I waiting my turn, I saw a student, who majored in the same course with me. He is a Thai and like quite good guy. He has lived in London since the last year, so his good was good. He gave me his telephone number and e-mail address. After I went back home, I sent him e-mail for saying I was happy to see him.

2. V&A museum
After the enrollment, I went V&A museum at South Kensington. It showed some fashion style. At that time, it especially focused on New York style. Honestly speaking, I don’t know well about fashion. There were some clothes that have been quite popular, so if you now saw it you may not be surprised. But when I thought it was the start point, it came to look a great thing because now they are all over the world!!

3. Leister Square
Then, we went to Leister Square for shopping. There was a big department, Peter Jones, and a fashionable shopping mall including Zara etc.

The picture is a statue in South Kensington.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: