Saturday, September 15, 2007

Geffrye Museum

32nd day 13September2007Thursday
1. To go to Geffrye Museum
A friend of mine told me the museum.
It is very good place. I like the open space in front of the museum as well as the collection.
There, you can see a lot of historical lifestyle from the 17th century to the 2oth century. And admission free. You can use also a locker for free. What I was interested in was that as time went by, the design of furniture was getting simpler. Why did that change happened? If space aliens see it, they must strongly wonder about it.

2. To go to 20/21
I couldn’t find it… You should check the road name before your voyage… it is usual thing though…

3. To repair my bicycle
It cost 10 pounds. Just a little expensive…

4. To send e-mail to some friends of mine.
The wireless network in my room hadn’t been working well yet, so I sent them from my favorite coffee shop.

5. Planning
I didn’t…

6. I started dictation training.
For improving my hearing skill.

No comments: