Thursday, September 20, 2007

Money trouble

38th day 19September2007 Wednesday

1. Try to send money from Tokyo to London.

At first, I thought it was easy, but actually it’s not.

I thought I could send money online, but the most online services of Japanese banks didn’t provide overseas transfer online. I’ve already opened my bank account but I actually couldn’t use it now, so I tried to send money to post office’s bank account of my aunt’s, because the post office’s service was more reasonable than private banks’ in Japan, but there were another problem that the online services of my banks didn’t support transfers to post office’s… so I changed my plan from sending to post office’s to sending to her private bank account and I decided to go to my agent to consult about it the next day.

2. Try to exercise my stock options

But I didn’t have the information for identifying me enough, so I couldn’t complete it. I’ve contacted my company and checked the information, so I’m going to try it again today.

No comments: