Saturday, September 8, 2007

Guinness & Retgents Park

26th day 07Sep2007 Fri
What I learned:
1. Margarita is good. Guinness is best.
Yesterday was the last day of my English Class, and it was in Cheer’s bar in Piccadilly Circus. I drank Guinness, Budweiser and Margarita. My favorite is Guinness.
The event (?) was a joint event with another class which the same teacher with us taught. I got to know a Korean girl in the other class.

http://www.budweiser.com/
http://www.guinness.com/gateway/

2. Regents Park in Camden Town is good.
After the event, I moved Regents Park in Camden with some classmates. It’s very good place, some girls did strange dances there though…

3. It is very important to control myself.
I talked with my teacher in the event. When I told her for a laugh that I always drunk too much, she said to me that I tried to control myself. I think so.

4. It is difficult to list what I learned.
I gradually feel this format is not good, because it’s hard to find what I learned sometimes. Mmm…but the problem is that I have no learning point, so changing format is not a proper solution.
I think I should set the goal of the day in advance.

Today’s action:
To help the moving of a friend of mine.
To guide my friend around London.
Hearing training. 26-27
Clean up my room.

No comments: