Saturday, September 15, 2007

The network bothers me...

33th day 14September2007 Friday
1. To repair my wireless network, but how?
I sent e-mail to my service provider. I don’t know thanks to that, but I could connect the wireless network in the evening. However, I can’t connect it now… My expectation about the cause is IE7.o, so now I use mainly Firefox.

2. To purchase my cell phone.
Not yet. Why? I’ve not needed it yet. And I can’t decide which payment type is better for me, pay as you go or monthly. At first, I thought monthly was better because it was reasonable in general. But do I use a phone as a lot as average people? In Japan, I used it a lot because I had a job and a lot of friends (really?), but now the situation has changed. It is difficult to estimate how long I call.

3. Planning… just this weekend.
In this weekend, Open house, the event that many buildings are open to many people, is held, so in advance I picked up some buildings I’d visit. In order to enter some popular buildings you need pre-booking, but I didn’t because I didn’t know that… I would like to have entered 30 Mary Axe, the building called “Gherkin”.

Open House
http://openhouse.org.uk/
30st Mary Axe
http://www.30stmaryaxe.com/index2.asp

No comments: