Saturday, September 22, 2007

twentytwentyone and my career

39th day 20September2007 Thursday
1. I’ve got the information for selling stock options.
My colleague in Human Resources Dept replied e-mail.

2. I went to see my agent.
I asked some question about finance and my career. About the former, he advised me to send the amount of money that I could expect to use in London because the interest rate in London was very high and that in Tokyo was very low. I completely agreed with that. One more advice of his was that the most reasonable money transfer agent was Lloyds.
About the latter, he suggested that I should work in Tokyo better than in London because London is very attractive as ‘Hub’ but it was not as a market. I also sometimes felt the same thing when I went around London because it’s smaller than Tokyo and very mature city.

3. I went to tweintytewntyone’s show room.
In the gallery, the exhibition about ‘eco-bag’ was held and there were some leaflets about fair trade. I feel more strongly that many designers and people who are related with design are deeply interested in environment problems in London than in Tokyo.

twentytwentyone
http://www.twentytwentyone.com/

Posted by Picasa

No comments: