Thursday, September 13, 2007

Offices operations are terrible...

29th day 10September2007 Monday
1. I went to the Japan Embassy to register my address, but…
I forgot my legal address on family registry (In Japan, we have to register it, but there isn’t such a kind of thing in the U.K.), it was required to register my address in London though.

2. I went to the housing services of my university, but…
The reason was that they sent their invoice that included fee that I’d already paid. When I told it to the staff, she reduced the amount, but there was another problem. I had already extended my contract of my room, but she said to me that there was no evidence to have I paid the prepayment. Oh Jesus…, she asked me to show the receipt, but, of course, I didn’t have it because I didn’t expect that problem happened. I have to bring it bring it today.

3. I went to my agent office
This was the first time to visit there. There were some Japanese students and they talked with some staffs about their situation. I didn’t have particular problem to consult them, but now I think I should have thought something to ask.
One staff advised me to take English tests periodically because if you had better score than now, your opportunity got bigger in the future.

4. I went to the National Museum
The main parts had been already closed, but I could enter the center space. The space was huge and the roof was glass. I like that space, because the light from sky was very beautiful.

No comments: