Monday, July 14, 2008

Applied for part time job in London

Now is holiday until new course starts, so I need to get some part-time job.
I found an ad of a translation job on a Japanese classified and sent a CV. I’m not sure which I should make my CV in Japanese or English, so I made both of them and sent it.

Firstly I didn’t know how to write CV, so I found some formats on the Internet and filled in them. In an English format, there was a space for “summary of qualifications”. I think it is usually not in Japanese CV format because sometimes too much appealing their advantage doesn’t give a good impression in Japan.
I was not sure about my advantage, but I managed to make it up.

Later, I’ve got the reply which told me they will send a trial test of translation from English to Japanese.
I’m looking forward to it coming.

No comments: