Thursday, May 22, 2008

What should I do next year?

Now I should be busy for final project, but actually the most biggest problem for me now is what I should do next year.

I have two plans now. One is to go to a kind of a design marketing course in London, and the other is going to Architecture course. The latter has also two choices, it’s in London or Tokyo, so actually there are three plans.

Now, I think first choice is better, because I would really like to stay in London more if I don’t need to care about a financial aspect. Marketing course is not so bad, and I should get a interesting job related with design and art. It is the most possible solution so far.

The second choice, studying architecture in London, is ideal choice but not actual, because studying architecture take a long time and very expensive in London. The third choice is a sort of compromise resolution, but actually I think it is too early to go back to Japan now. Staying in a foreign country for just one year is too short to really learn something like the language, the culture and so on.

Anyway, I’ve got to get any offer from school or company, otherwise I have no choice but going back to Japan. I have already applied for some courses but I haven’t received any reply yet. I asked the staff who supported me to apply the course to confirm it, but it has been no reply yet as well…

No comments: