Friday, May 9, 2008

skin

It’s interesting.
Why?
1. Cultural difference
I don’t know well about teenagers’ life in England. Of course, it’s just a fiction, so I shouldn’t just believe it, but comparison between them and that of Japanese are very interesting as well as mine. My school life was not so exciting!! I never regret my teenage life, but sometimes I think I should be more active. It is still right for my current situation. I think we don’t need to think we should be mature. Steve Jobs also says, “stay hungry, stay foolish”. What beautiful words they are.

2. Not so happy story
It’s not just easy soap opera. Every character has some trouble, but they are not so negative. According to Wikipedia, one comedian says Skins makes viewers lonelier, but I think actually it won’t, because they don’t lose their hope. The reason is their youth. I should admit that every young people are very powerful, but we should be always positive and never lose our hope.

No comments: