Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Relaxation booth

I had a tutorial yesterday. As always, I brought some models. Usually I don’t draw images about my project, but this time I did it in order to make my idea clearer, so I brought them as well.
I like my sketch images, but my tutor was not so interested in it but models. My idea is to make a small café like Japanese tea rooms, but she suggested me café should be already popular, so I should focus on how to sit in the space. Meditation space for relaxation is very interesting, and it might be like phone booth. I like this idea, and my tutor also advised me to research human body for making relaxation space.

In last project, I learnt the fact that if you have a strong opinion and concept, you lose your way easily, but I am caught by the same trap. Is it based on my personal character? I am not sure. Anyway, I felt my project gradually became more embodied.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi,

How is it going with your project, the relaxation booth? Would be interesting to know.

Best regards,
Roman