Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Our 2nd prject started.

At the end of January, our first project finished.
My evaluation was worse than I had expected.
We handed in just only final book for the evaluation, and my book was worse than my project itself, and I guess that is why I couldn’t get a good score.

I fulfilled with my work, but I feel I should improve my way.
Then since last week, our second project started.

I thought I tried to make a church or a more general “sacred” space, but the reactions of my tutors were not good, because it might be too difficult and too general.

I went back to start point and began to look for what my favorites are.
While I looked through my favorite buildings, I suddenly came up with an idea that honeycomb structures might be beautiful, so I checked how to make them and started making honeycomb models.

No comments: