Monday, December 8, 2008

virtual meeting

We had a kind of virtual meeting for our presentation. Each member put some ideas on BBS in our social networking site. We use ning.com for creating our website for collaborative work.

Basically I don’t want to rely on some virtual meeting technology, because sometimes the communication is too fragile and not productive, but this time should work well, but no one knows until next “real” meeting.

A friend of mine went to a seafood market in London, and bought and brought a big piece of salmon and cod to our dinner. The salmon was really nice, quite tasty and contain a lot of fat, which made salmon feeling softer. I never thought I could eat such nice row fish, but actually it was as good as in Japan if not better. The U.K. is also island and a bit cold so it might be not so difficult to catch good fish.

We had a lot of topics to talk, such as our career, love and so on. A friend of mine told us we should strongly pursue what you want to be in the future even if you have to choose very dirty way in order to achieve it. I’m not sure I can do it if I’m in such a kind of situation, but basically I agree with his opnion.

No comments: