Sunday, November 30, 2008

meeting and x factor

We had a meeting about our project.
Our member is usually six, but yesterday was just four, so it wasn’t difficult as usual.
I’m not sure which is better, because conflictions in meetings would be one of learning processes, but honestly it wasn’t so stressful, so that’s all right.

Making logic for our argument itself might be not so difficult, but how to show the evidence should be really difficult. That is always the main problem of ours in my opinion. I should have had some clear image where we go to before our meeting, but I always failed. I should have prepared some suggestions and direction in order to make our meeting meaningful. For the next time, I should use more time for coming up with some idea for how to organize and lead our group.

Then, I moved to Top shop with a friend of mine, because his girlfriend waited there. In topshop, there were a lot of people and staying there was a little bit stressful. Girls really love shopping. His girlfriend and a friend of hers hadn’t finished shopping, so we went to a book shop to kill a bit time. I looked for a book for my research but I couldn’t find it. I might be ought to ask the staff, but I thought if I asked them I couldn’t refuse to buy it, so I didn’t. The shelf of some book stores are really mess and it’s very hard to find books I want. In Japan, some big book shop has sort of searching machine. I didn’t think it was special, but now I realised it was really useful.

I gave up finding the book I needed and started to read a book about leadership. Recently I’ve really realised how important leadership is. Maybe I’m not cut out for a man who has strong leadership skill, so that’s why I adore becoming such a kind of person. Anyway I have to have some confidence about myself, it should be really difficult, but I have to try until I succeed.

During walking around with a friend of mine, we bumped into other classmate. He had planned to have dinner in China town, so we joined it. I really love ho-fun, which is a kind of rice noodles, so I ordered it as usual. That restaurant was recommended by the friend, so taste was all right, but the behaviour of the waitress was not so good. I don’t mean to complain about it but I couldn’t help thinking if I own some restaurant, I have to really care about the behaviour of the staff, because it might have a big impact on customer experience and satisfaction.

When I arrived at home, X factor was just on air. I really like Alexandra and Diana. They must be finalists. Alexandra has the best singing skill, and Diana is really charismatic. I can’t choose which is better, because their types are slightly different to each other.

No comments: