Saturday, August 9, 2008

Olympic Games started

It is a big event in London as well.
Why am I not in Asia at this time? On top of that, I’m not sure I will still be in London when the next Olympic games come here…

I didn’t see well the opening ceremony, but many friends of mine told me it was really good.

Honestly I’m not excited though.
I don’t know the reason, but actually I’m not excited.
Is it because it’s so far?
Actually my life style is not fit with watching TV. I don’t see TV a lot. Maybe that is the biggest reason.
In addition, I think the Olympics are connected with a kind of nationalism, so I guess I need to be in Japan or with some Japanese to be excited. It is difficult to feel such kind of emotion in London as a foreigner maybe.

This time China team must be very strong.
I’m afraid how Asian economy changes after the Olympic games, because I think many people are optimistic about that because until the end of Beijing Olympic games the growth of economy should be stable.

This year is China’s year, but what is next?
Europe again, or the third world?
It must be a interesting theme.

No comments: