Monday, August 11, 2008

At a Korean restaurant

When I left my place, I was caught in a shower.
In Japan, usually I prepared to bring an umbrella, but I didn’t in London, because the rain in London is usually not so strong, and many people don’t use an umbrella, but it was a mistake for today.
The shower was gone soon, so I might have been ought to wait for a few minutes.

I met a friend of mine at central and headed to Korean restaurant. I wanted to bring her smartly, but I lost my way, we could find it soon though. I have been there a lot of time, so I didn’t check where it is before I came, but I should have. Idleness is the devil’s workshop.

We just talked about our flats, our works, and so on.
She is a native English speaker, so sometimes I lost her. Fast speaking is still difficult for me to understand. I usually wonder how I should improve my listening skill, which is my weakest point, but it might takes a lot of time…

No comments: