Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Enrollment

Today was my enrolment day for my course. I went to school almost on time, but already there were a lot of people. Firstly the staff gave me a form for some information which I should fill in. After I finished the form, I moved to another room to get line up. The line was too long, so I had to wait for almost one hour.

I had already seen some classmates in my next course and I saw her there. We had a mutual friend, but she failed her English test, so it’s not sure she could enter our course. The time for queuing was really long but the process of enrolment itself was quick. I just showed my passport, English qualification, school qualification and receipt for the tuition fee. The process should go online. It must be quicker and easier.

No comments: